Your lips are the most alluring trait on your face. Don’t you want them to be soft, healthy, kissable and plump? We believe you do.
The most moisturizing lip balm for your kisser is one that includes Raw Shea Butter. Raw Shea Butter is loaded with nutrients like Omega 6, Omega 9, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, loads of unique anti-oxidants and minerals like Copper, Iron and Magnesium. These nutrients deeply nourish the delicate skin of your lips.
The fatty acids provide unparalleled moisture, smoothing roughness and healing cracks. The vitamins and antioxidants plump and protect against aging. Raw Shea Butter’s minerals support structural integrity so your lips don’t thin or sag.
Raw Shea Butter Lip Balms aren’t really totally available in widespread production. So for you to give your precious lips the highest level of care, you’ll need to make your own!
HOW MAKE YOUR OWN RAW SHEA LIP BALM:
- 2 tsp. pure beeswax
- 1 tsp. organic Raw Shea Butter
- 3 tsp. of Raw Coconut Oil
- 20 drops of Essential Oil
- Six 5.5 ml lip balm tubes or Six ½ oz tins
- Place all ingredients in a small sauce pot and heat over low-medium heat. Don’t use high heat, or it will damage the healing properties in the Shea.
- When the mixture is melted through, turn off the burner and fill your lip balm tubes using a funnel.
- Let the balm sit for 20 minutes to cool and set.
- Label and use!
This recipe holds up well in the summer heat and is fantastic for protecting lips from the dry winter air.
If you don’t have the ambition to craft your own Raw Shea Butter Lip Balm, you can pick up your own raw shea butter for your lips here.